This Fulton 2600 lb hand crank two-speed boat trailer winch is a corrosion-resistant and dependable winch for your boat trailer! If you have a rusted drum or difficulty cranking your current boat trailer winch, this unit by Fulton could be the perfect solution. The robust zinc-plating is suitable for freshwater and saltwater use alike, and the winch comes with a 10-inch heavy-duty comfort grip handle for easy use. The winch drum is sized to fit a 2-inch width strap up to 20 feet in length, or 24 feet of 7/16" rope.
This marine boat trailer winch features two-way ratcheting so you can securely crank it in either direction and when you need to quickly feed out the line you can use the winch's neutral free spooling position to quickly let out the strap without spinning the handle. This winch comes with a preassembled strap bolt, but if you need to complete your boat trailer winch assembly you will also need a Heavy Duty 2 inch x 20 foot Winch Strap and two Stainless Steel Winch Seat Mounting Bolts. This two-speed winch is covered by Fulton's Limited 5 year warranty, so you can be sure you are getting a sturdy and reliable product with a manufacturer that will stand behind it.
- 2600 lb capacity Fulton boat trailer winch with 10-inch handle
- Zinc-Plated to resist rust and corrosion
- Two gear speeds for heavy pulling or fast cranking, and a neutral free spooling position for paying out the strap quickly
- 2600 lb weight capacity
- 10-inch comfort grip winch handle
- Fits 2-inch width winch straps
- 5.4:1 and 12.2:1 Gear Ratios