This Fulton 3200 lb hand crank two-speed boat trailer winch is a corrosion-resistant and dependable heavy duty winch for your boat trailer! If you have a rusted drum or difficulty cranking your current boat trailer winch, this unit by Fulton could be the perfect solution. The robust zinc-plating is suitable for freshwater and saltwater use alike, and the winch comes with a 10-inch heavy-duty comfort grip handle for easy use. The winch drum is sized to fit a 2-inch width strap up to 20 feet in length, or 24 feet of 7/16" rope. This winch is commonly seen on larger boat trailers, for boats larger than 26 feet, depending on the weight of the boat.
This marine boat trailer winch features two-way ratcheting so you can securely crank it in either direction and when you need to quickly feed out the line you can use the winch's neutral free spooling position to quickly let out the strap without spinning the handle. The included manual handbrake also allows you to control how much of the line you are letting out This winch comes with a preassembled strap bolt, but if you need to complete your boat trailer winch assembly you will also need two Stainless Steel Winch Seat Mounting Bolts to secure the winch through the mounting holes to your trailer's winch seat. This two-speed winch is covered by Fulton's Limited 5 year warranty, so you can be sure you are getting a sturdy and reliable product with a manufacturer that will stand behind it.
- 3200 lb capacity Fulton boat trailer winch with 10-inch handle
- Zinc-Plated to resist rust and corrosion
- Two gear speeds for heavy pulling or fast cranking, and a neutral free spooling position for paying out the strap quickly
- Manual handbrake allows for controlling line payout
- Winch strap preassembled and included
- 3200 lb weight capacity
- 10-inch comfort grip winch handle
- 2-inch width by 20-foot length winch strap included
- 5.1:1 and 12.2:1 Gear Ratios