This 2-inch A-Frame boat trailer coupler by Demco is the perfect bolt-on replacement for your freshwater or saltwater marine boat trailer. The 10,000-pound weight capacity makes this perfect for tandem axle boat trailers using electric over hydraulic brake systems, but can also be seen on large utility trailers, livestock trailers, and RV's. The resilient zinc coating is suitable for harsh marine use, rated for 200 salt spray hours of corrosive resistance. The zinc-plated sturdy steel coupler is sized to fit 2-inch trailer tow balls and includes a jackhole in the center of the A-Frame coupler. You can tell when you feel this coupler that it is one of the sturdiest and easiest to use couplers that you can get on the market!
This A-Frame coupler features Demco's exclusive EZ latch coupling mechanism, so you can easily hook and unhook your trailer from your truck's tow hitch! You just drop the coupler over your truck's 2" tow ball, and the latch will snap securely into place. Removal is just as easy, just use the oversized black contour handle to pull up and the coupler will automatically disengage from your tow ball. This coupler is ideal for your marine boat trailer, the heavy-duty construction and zinc plating can stand up to towing in harsh conditions and are covered by Demco's 1-year warranty. You can buy with confidence when you are buying Demco's line of made in the USA trailer couplers!
- Demco 10,000 lb Capacity A-Frame Bolt-On Trailer Coupler
- Corrosion-resistant zinc plating, rated for 200 salt spray hours
- EZ Latch coupler design makes lowering the coupler on the ball simple and secure, just lower until you hear it click
- Made in the USA
- 1-Year Warranty
- 10,000 lb GTWR capacity
- 1,000 lb tongue weight capacity
- Sized to fit 2-inch trailer ball
- 3 mounting holes on each side, measuring 3 inches apart on center from hole to hole