The Dutton-Lainson 3500 lb zinc plated boat trailer winch is a corrosion-resistant two-speed hand-crank winch that is ideal for marine use. If you need to replace an old rusty hand winch that won't crank with ease or has a corroded drum, this Dutton-Lainson winch is your solution! Dutton-Lainson's products are made for top-of-the-line durability, with laminated high carbon steel gears and permanently lubricated bearings designed to decrease maintenance. Dutton-Lainson's winches also feature their Tuffplate zinc plating on every component of the winch, which provides 3 times the corrosive resistance of standard zinc plating. Dutton-Lainson's products are proudly made in the USA and are trusted by some of the nation's leading trailer manufacturers, including Caravan, Continental, EZ Loader, and Magic Tilt Trailers. A winch of this capacity is typically used on boats up to 27ft in length, depending on the weight of the boat.
This Dutton-Lainson DL3500B hand-cranking winch comes with a 9.5-inch quick attach steel winch handle complete with a molded ergonomic grip, so you can easily and comfortably operate the unit. You can also freewheel operate this unit, allowing you to quickly pull out the Cable and Hook to your boat's bow hook, and the reversible ratchet allows you to crank your winch cable in either direction. If you need to complete your boat trailer's winch assembly you will also need to purchase a 4,000 lb Boat Trailer Winch Cable, and two Stainless Steel Winch Seat Mounting Bolts. This winch is covered by Dutton-Lainson's Limited 5 Year Warranty so you can be sure you are receiving a sturdy, reliable product that the manufacturer stands by!
- DL3500B Winch Unit complete with 9.5-inch Quick Attach Offset winch handle
- Load matched gear ratios for easy operation
- Slotted universal mounting holes for easy mounting to your boat trailer winch seat
- Free spool reverse for easy loading and unloading
- TUFFPLATE zinc plated on every component for rust resistance
- Made in the USA!
- 3500 lb weight capacity
- Fits Standard Winch Cables
- 2 speed settings - High Speed or Low Gear setting to make heavier loads easier to manage.
- 9.5 inch quick attach steel offset handle
- Tuffplate finish rated for over 500 hours against rust