This fixed wheel bolt-on boat trailer jack by Dutton-Lainson is great for boat trailers and jet ski trailers, with a zinc plating that is resistant to rust and corrosion and a heavy-duty polypropylene wheel for easy maneuverability. The jack comes with all mounting hardware, so you can easily mount it right out of the box to trailer frames or tongues that are between 3 inches and 5 inches in height. Dutton-Lainson's TUFFPLATE finish stands up well to rust and corrosion, making this jack perfect for trailers in both freshwater and saltwater environments.
This is a fixed jack, not a swivel jack, so it will stay in place wherever you decide to mount it without the ability to rotate to a parallel position. The jack is proudly built in the USA and is covered by Dutton-Lainson's 3-year limited warranty, so you can be sure you are buying a dependable and reliable product from a trusted manufacturer. The floating miter gears within the jack allow for easier cranking, while the ergonomic molded grip handle makes using the jack comfortable and painless! This is a great trailer jack option if you need a fixed wheel tongue jack for your small boat trailer or jet ski trailer!
- Rust-resistant zinc plated swivel trailer jack
- Includes mounting hardware
- 6-inch heavy-duty polypropylene wheel for easy trailer movement
- Ergonomic comfort-grip side wind handle
- 3-year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 1,200 lb weight capacity
- Mounts to trailer frames 3" to 5" in height
- 15 inches of travel, minimum height: 10 1/2 inches, maximum: 24 1/4 inches (measured from floor to top of tongue)
- 4 bolt mounting hardware with brackets included, bolts measure 3/8" x 4"